[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.3.3 rewrite question regarding cisco IOS Messages

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Wed Nov 30 23:38:38 CET 2011

Thomas Wollner <tw at wollner-net.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> my version is from madhouse and installed via apt-get...
>
> syslog-ng -V
> syslog-ng 3.3.3
> Installer-Version: 3.3.3
> Revision: Debian/3.3.3.dfsg-1~mhp0~squeeze
> Compile-Date: Nov 18 2011 15:37:57

This version should have the fix Martin is referring to. Although, I
applied a different version than what's in Bazsi's tree, I think, so
maybe I missed something.

I'll push out a new package sometime tomorrow, if all goes well. If the
bug is still present there, then it's probably a new issue. In that
case, I'll have a go at it this friday, unless something unexpected
comes my way.