[syslog-ng] patterndb repositoy and best practices

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 20:35:32 CET 2011

No registry that I know of.  A while back I think there was some
discussion along these lines, but I don't know that anything official
ever got hammered out.  Since ELSA uses PatternDB, I'm also very
interested in this direction, because if a standard were developed,
ELSA could be made to both produce and consume these patterns with
repository integration.