[syslog-ng] patterndb

Gianluca Tranelli g.tranelli at inarcassa.it
Fri Nov 18 09:31:13 CET 2011

Good morning everybody, the time is very good here in Rome, but I don't want to talk abbout the weather but about patterndb that is driving me crazy. After reading all the administration guide v3.3, I found an example of using patterndb to log the duration of an  ssh Linux and to log a new formatted message. I just copied the XML, ran update-patterndb but nothing  happen. Do i miss something? Can someone post a complete working example  on ssh? Patterndb is driving me crazy.

Thank you in advance.