[syslog-ng] Loganalyzer

John Foster john.foster at logalyze.com
Fri Nov 11 09:14:15 CET 2011

Hi,

Anyone who would like to collect logs with syslog-ng and analyze them
should download and use LOGalyze.

LOGalyze has an intuitive rich user interface. With LOGalyze you can
collect, identify, normalize, parse, tag and correlate your logs from
many platforms including Linux, Solaris, Windows and many more.

In addition to that LOGalyze has a powerful correlation engine. You can
send and of course analyze synthetic events and alerts.

LOGalyze fully compatible with Syslog-ng for Windows.

You can download LOGalyze for free from http://www.logalyze.com.

Regards,

John Foster
LOGalyze