[syslog-ng] dropped udp packets and help with config

Fred Connolly fred.connolly at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:20:57 CEST 2011

Thanks Gergely and Bazsi!!

My problem is that I don't have a test lab. Everything I try is in
production. I finally am getting a lab set up but we are looking at several
weeks out. I will try to test OSE 3.3 and see what happens as Bazsil
suggested and let you know how it turns out.

Gergely - A 4 second difference seems HUGE to me. I haven't looked at your
test program yet, but certainly will and give it a shot too, if I can.

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.