[syslog-ng] Local7 issue

Cardia E. - GDI/BH/O&I e.cardia at gdi.minjus.nl
Thu Mar 17 10:50:45 CET 2011

Gentlemen,

I've got an issue that the bootlog info doesn't appear in the bootlog
file as I would like ( running Red Hat 5.6 EL ).

Here are the syslog-ng.conf file parameters :

destination bootlog        {
file("/var/remote2_log/$HOST/$YEAR$MONTH$DAY/boot.log"); };

filter      f_local7       { facility(local7); };

log { source(system);     filter(f_local7);    destination(bootlog); };

Someone an idea ??

Greetz,

Efisio

Ministerie van Veiligheid en Justitie