[syslog-ng] afsql module error

Eshan Bhide ebhide at globalgossip.net
Tue Mar 15 06:41:24 CET 2011

Updated to the latest 3.3.0alpha2 build, libdbi-drivers and latest
ivykis from git, and after much messing with the source I got it to
compile and install. Now I get the error:

"The database access library (DBI) reports no usable SQL drivers,
perhaps DBI drivers are not installed properly;
Error initializing dest driver; dest='d_sql', id='d_sql#0'
Error initializing message pipeline;"

I'm pulling my hair out at this point - could I get some help here please :) ?

On 15 March 2011 14:13, Eshan Bhide <ebhide at globalgossip.net> wrote:
> Here's another try:
>
> http://pastebin.com/7TV0nHzD
>
> On 14 March 2011 21:54, Hendrik Visage <hvjunk at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 6:37 AM, Eshan Bhide <ebhide at globalgossip.net>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Hendrik,
>>> Still having this problem of "No such DBI driver; type='mysql'"
>>>
>>> Strace is attached at:
>>> http://pastebin.com/qaJZ2ZbE
>>
>> I see libdbi getting loaded, but what I am missing in that strace, is the
>> libdbi searching for it's drivers....

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The information in this email is confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of the information and any
disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You should also delete
this email and destroy any hard copies produced.