[syslog-ng] Destination MySQL for Syslog-ng 2.0.x

Fekete Robert frobert at balabit.hu
Fri Mar 11 12:00:44 CET 2011

Hi,

in 2.0.x, the sql() destination was available only in the Premium Edition. In
the open source edition it was released in 3.0 (or something like that). You can
either upgrade to syslog-ng OSE 3.x, or use a program()/pipe() destination and
load the messages to SQL using an external script.

Regards,

Robert