[syslog-ng] afsql module error

Eshan Bhide ebhide at globalgossip.net
Wed Mar 9 03:13:53 CET 2011

Hi thanks for replying Robert, I did use the --enable-sql switch when
compiling from source, following is the output of syslog-ng --version:

syslog-ng --version
syslog-ng 3.2.2
Installer-Version: 3.2.2
Revision: ssh+git://bazsi@git.balabit
//var/scm/git/syslog-ng/syslog-ng-ose--mainline--3.2#master#1d3f396485eb47b1ff6aa18ac4f1c4cd51c0ea4c
Compile-Date: Mar  7 2011 20:13:29
Enable-Threads: on
Enable-Debug: off
Enable-GProf: off
Enable-Memtrace: off
Enable-Sun-STREAMS: off
Enable-IPv6: on
Enable-Spoof-Source: on
Enable-TCP-Wrapper: on
Enable-SSL: on
Enable-SQL: on
Enable-Linux-Caps: off
Enable-Pcre: off
Enable-Pacct: off

I'm trying the binary of 3.3.0alpha1 from the website and will report back
if it works :)

Cheers,
Eshan