[syslog-ng] Message correlation

Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net
Thu Mar 3 13:39:29 CET 2011

Hello list,

On 01-03-11 23:51, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> Well, I'm positive that if you use @1 in there, then that value expands
> to nothing.
> It is still an ID nevertheless.

I don't think I can get the "context-id" stuff to work with a queue-id.
I tried, but apparently, the inner workings of message correlation
escape me. I *thought* I almost had it working with 3.2.2, but now after
a recompile from the git repository, I can't get it to work - at all.
Don't worry, I'll blame myself.

Please find attached my utterly broken postfix-maildelivery trial
pattern. For those that are interested: it *does not work*. At all.

(Maybe there's an easy fix because of blatant errors in my pattern -
then please tell me so.)

Best regards,

Valentijn