[syslog-ng] compiling on ubuntu with spoof-source enabled

Clayton Dukes cdukes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:44:56 CEST 2011

In case anyone asks, I did install libnet-dev via the repo's

Partial output from the build:
checking for LIBNET... yes
checking whether to enable Sun STREAMS support... no
checking whether to enable Sun door support... no
checking whether to enable TCP wrapper support... no
checking whether to enable spoof source support... yes

Clayton Dukes