[syslog-ng] Anyone Going to Cisco Live/Networkers in Las Vegas next week?

Clayton Dukes cdukes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:34:43 CEST 2011

Unfortunately, I am only allowed to share my slides with registered
attendees (Cisco's rules, not mine).
I can tell you that the session is loosely based on my whitepaper at
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/technologies/collateral/tk869/tk769/white_paper_c11-557812.html
The additional parts are a case study and an actual walk-through on
installing syslog-ng and LZ.

Clayton Dukes