[syslog-ng] Anyone Going to Cisco Live/Networkers in Las Vegas next week?

Clayton Dukes cdukes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:32:57 CEST 2011

Hey everyone,
If any of you are attending the Cisco Live conference in Las Vegas next week
and are interested in learning more about building scalable syslog
management solutions, please feel free to sign up for my session:
BRKNMS-2031.
I will be covering step-by-step instructions on how to set up a system using
syslog-ng.

If you can't make the session, there is also a Lunch/Table topic you can
sign up for just to pick my brain (what little there is, heh).

See you there!

Clayton Dukes