[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.1.3-2 - working examples of remote logging

Fekete Robert frobert at balabit.hu
Fri Jan 21 08:59:27 CET 2011

Hi,

The basic examples in the adminguide should work for a starter, see
http://www.balabit.com/sites/default/files/documents/syslog-ng-ose-v3.1-guide-admin-en.html/configure_clients.html
and the subsequent sections, you'll just have to add the files to the client source.

I'm sure that others will be able to help you out with apache logs.

Regards,

Robert