[syslog-ng] using correlation to filter out some messages ?

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:24:10 CET 2011

Le 18/01/2011 13:23, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
> What am I missing ?
Actually, it was a configuration issue on my side, it works perfectly now.

And I just realized I could almost achieve the same by filtering on the
'(connection lost)' message which is always present for basic tcp probes
(I could eventually have lost other unrelated messages, touch).

Many thanks for your help. I guess this could be added as practical
examples to the syslog-ng admin guide.
--
BOFH excuse #311:

transient bus protocol violation