No subject

Mon Feb 21 10:55:38 CET 2011

Features:
 * High-volume receiving/indexing (a single node can receive > 30k
logs/sec, sustained)
 * Full Active Directory/LDAP integration for authentication,
authorization, email settings
 * Instant ad-hoc reports/graphs on arbitrary queries even on enormous data sets
 * Email alerting, scheduled reports
 * Plugin architecture for web interface
 * Distributed architecture for clusters
 * Ships with normalization for some Cisco logs, Snort/Suricata, Bro,
and Windows via Eventlog-to-Syslog or Snare

Many thanks to Peter for helping me test the auto-installer, as well
as all of Balabit for providing such an amazingly fast syslog parser
with PatternDB.

Please let me know if you run into issues installing.  Ubuntu,
openSUSE, and CentOS have been tested, but variations of those distros
should work fine.