[syslog-ng] Why the 'a' versions came out first ?

Zoltán Pallagi pzolee at balabit.hu
Fri Feb 25 21:43:00 CET 2011

Hi,

Unfortunately, we had an internal problem with our announcement system
and that caused this behaviour (it affected only the announcement, so
you could download syslog-ng 4.0.1 and 3.0.7 before and the release was
displayed on Balabit website correctly)

Anyway, 4.0.1 and 3.0.7 was released on 2011, February 4.
3.0.7a and 4.0.1a (they contains security updates) has been released today.

Sorry for confusing announcements.

--
pzolee