[syslog-ng] Loganalyzer

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Fri Feb 25 16:17:15 CET 2011

Hello,

Recently I found many e-mail and forum posts looking for a web GUI for
syslog-ng. One of them, Loganalyzer is getting more popular, as a
completely free web application. There is just one catch, it was not
designed for syslog-ng originally. So I did some research and tests, and
using my instructions quite easy to get started with it.

Of course Loganalyzer has some rough edges, but it works for me on a
number of different systems. For a step by step tutorial to get started,
read my blog at http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/2011/02/loganalyzer/

Have a nice weekend!
Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream