[syslog-ng] Possible destination driver question

Bill Anderson Bill.Anderson at bodybuilding.com
Tue Feb 15 22:11:14 CET 2011

I've had it in my "backlog" to write a couple destinations: redis and AMQP (specifically at the moment rabbitmq). I've done the Proof-of-Concept via program() already and of course it works. With all the recent announcements of people writing to various destinations such as SMTP and MongoDB, I thought I'd throw out an email to see if someone is already working on one before getting started on one sometime in the next couple sprints/weeks.

Cheers,
Bill

--
Bill Anderson, RHCE