[syslog-ng] Enhancement Request For program(...) Destination

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Sun Feb 6 10:25:11 CET 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 16:59 -0800, Matthew Hall wrote:
> Could the program dest driver be enhanced to allow specifying the working directory?
>
> This would simplify the process of making movable software.

Sure, I think adding a chdir() option to both the program
source/destination would make sense. (just like a similar option to pass
environment variables).

Care to submit a patch for either of these ideas? I could go forward,
but I don't want to let you down by implementing them without giving you
a chance first. :)