[syslog-ng] gmane posting problem

Micah Anderson micah at riseup.net
Tue Apr 26 20:53:52 CEST 2011

My previous message that I sent to this list I tried to send three
different times via GMANE, which is subscribed to this list. Usually I
have no issue posting to lists through this method, but for some reason,
my message was not getting posted.

Typically what happens is you post to the list via gmane, the gmane
autoresponder sends you an email to confirm that you are a legit person
and not a spammer, and then you reply and then you are allowed to post
to the list. I did all that, but my messages were not coming
through. Perhaps the list is configured in a strange way where these
messages are getting rejected?

thanks for looking into this,
micah