[syslog-ng] Solaris 10 UDP overflows, message drops

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Mon Apr 18 04:43:42 CEST 2011

Your reply was fine and perfectly valid.

I didn't think you were highjacking the thread at all.

If the patch could fix it, that's a perfectly OK topic to bring up.

I was just thinking of some general non-Solaris-specific techniques.

Your Solaris-specific advice was a valuable contribution.

So I hope you'll continue to keep reading and keep replying, and not be afraid to add to threads.

Regards,
Matthew.