[syslog-ng] client -> server logging.. filters?

Matt Wise mwise at netflix.com
Fri Apr 8 22:46:54 CEST 2011

Solved the issue.. even though I upgraded to syslog-ng from sysklogd, the sysklod process was still running and one service (stunnel) was stuck logging to it. Essentially both services were writing to /var/log/messages. Yuck. Solved that in our config management system so it wont happen again.

—Matt