[syslog-ng] one more sshd rule

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Wed Sep 29 10:57:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

Are you sure that in this case sshd will not emit the already covered
messages?

Because if it does, then we'd be generating two login failures to a
single message.

I remember selecting only one of the failure messages, only the one
which contained the most information.

If this is the case, then this one should only be marked up for
logcheck-style classification to mark that it's known and no name-value
pairs or tags.

If this is not the case, then that's a different matter that needs
handling probably with the new correllation framework.