[syslog-ng] AppArmor

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Tue Oct 26 16:27:23 CEST 2010

Hello,

I wonder, if anyone here uses syslog-ng together with AppArmor. SCL
calls external applications, or using program() in syslog-ng.conf also
calls an external app. I spent quite some time with AppArmor
documentation, tried logprof many times, asked on openSUSE mailing
lists, but no luck. I could not execute external apps when AppArmor was
enabled.

Does anybody has a success story here? I'd be very interested in your
AppArmor profile for syslog-ng!

BTW: if you use openSUSE, you could test my 3.2beta1 packages. See my
blog for details!

Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream