[syslog-ng] [patch] fix linking issue in 3.2beta1

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Mon Oct 18 10:18:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the patch, but I it was my intent not to link the plugins
against GLIB & other dependencies.

Do you have an error message that this patch actually fixes?

The reason that the plugins are not linked against GLIB and other is
that I have to support an almost static syslog-ng, in which case GLib is
statically linked into the libsyslog-ng.so shared object and plugins
pull it from there.