[syslog-ng] Bazsi's blog: Syslog-ng correllation

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 16:24:10 CEST 2010

Ok, got it.  Now what about applying to other variables like this:

<value name="usracct.username">$(if "${usracct.username}" == "root"
"root" "normal user")</value>

Or additional embedded conditionals (MySQL-style) like this:

<value name="usracct.username">$(if "${usracct.username}" == "root"
$(if "${usracct.username}" == "joe" "admin" "normal user") "normal
user")</value>