[syslog-ng] UDP packet loss with syslog-ng

Clayton Dukes cdukes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 02:18:48 CEST 2010

Hi Lars,
I'm sorry if my response didn't help you, however, I have been through
exactly what you are describing and it is outlined in that link I sent.
Please check the "update" part of the wiki that quotes what Baszi told me
and why I ended up using the recvbuf in syslog-ng. Setting it there made
everything work for me.

Clayton Dukes