[syslog-ng] Not able to recive all syslog messages

Sandor Geller Sandor.Geller at morganstanley.com
Sat Nov 13 19:17:50 CET 2010

probably just add
@version 3.0
to the top of the configfile if you're running at syslog-ng 3.x, only that
version communicates with the supervisor process using pipes. This is just a
cosmetical change to silence syslog-ng 3.x otherwise it will complain about
the configfile.

As I mentioned your host doesn't even seem to receive the logs. As long as
you don't see logs with DEBUG severity arriving to your server there is
nothing to do on the server side.

Did you check logging settings on your other devices?