[syslog-ng] Want to down load NCsysng-1.6.7-1.pkg.gz

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Mon May 10 17:25:41 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 12:18 +0530, sasanka.sahu at wipro.com wrote:
> want to download NCsysng-1.6.7-1.pkg.gz  but the package is NOT
> available on the site
> ( http://www.campin.net/download/NCsysng-1.6.7-1.pkg.gz)
> so please provide me the exact link for downloading the same .

that's an old link where Nate Campi has distributed his contributed
binaries. but he seems to have pulled that binary off the net, probably
because the 1.6.x versions are too old.

you can always use sunfreeware packages or compile your own. You can
also ask compilation related questions here, on this mailing list.
BalaBit also provides binary packages, but that costs money.