[syslog-ng] How to turn logging into the .log files

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Mon May 10 15:14:21 CEST 2010

Dukes,

I implemented your changes and I can say that almost everything came
back to work correctly, but...

At the beginning, I had seven .log files been incremented by the syslog
and now I have only one .log file been incremented.

What can be still wrong?

Hugs,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901