[syslog-ng] log_disk_fifo_size() option available in syslog-ng 3.1.1 ?

Robert Fekete frobert at balabit.com
Mon May 3 16:19:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

disk-based buffering is currently not available in the Open Source Edition, only
in the Premium Edition, but it seems that the description of the option has
accidentally remained in the OSE admin guide.

Thank you for noticing it, and my apologies for the mistake.
I will remove it from the docs and update it on the web.

Regards,

Robert