[syslog-ng] Problem with sql destination

Patrick H. syslogng at feystorm.net
Thu Mar 18 15:53:08 CET 2010

If you configure a destination for the 'syslog' facility, syslog-ng will
use this to spit out its error messages. If something is going wrong
with the sql, it'll log it there. Just add a "filter f_syslog {
facility(syslog); };" and put it out to a file somewhere (oh, with a
source internal() as well).