[syslog-ng] queue management

Eric Snow esnow at verio.net
Fri Mar 5 23:49:11 CET 2010

Hi,

I am looking to manage my output buffers.  I have one destination that
sometimes has trouble and I want to be able to manage the messages that
got buffered while I fix my flaky destination.  Is there any tool I can
use to manage those buffered messages?  If not, isn't there any
exception handling that I can apply to a log such that errors or other
failures for that log can be redirected to another destination?  I want
to avoid clogging up my output queue and especially to avoid losing any
messages.  Thanks!

-eric

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.