[syslog-ng] WARNING: the match() filter without the use of the value() ...

ml ml mliebherr99 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:02:45 CEST 2010

Hello,

thanks for the hint! Now i seem to struggle with the usage of it :)

I would like to log everything from the lighttpd daemon to a diffrent logfile:
 Jun 25 10:59:19 lighty-dev lighttpd[30575]: (log.c.172) server started

So i tried this filter:
 filter f_lighttpd { match("lighttpd" value("lighttpd")); };

Basically i would like to match for the facility "lighttpd", right?! I
dont really need a regex here.

Thanks,
Mario