[syslog-ng] [patterndb] more login/logout samples

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Wed Jul 28 20:28:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

Just as I wrote in the other thread, I'm almost finished with marking up
the log samples that you posted here on this list.

This means that we can keep the ball rolling.

I guess there are other services running on your computers doing
authentication, so please go ahead and email bomb me with further
samples. :)

Also, I'd appreciate some review on the markup, and some testing with
real life data.

See my blog post about "grep on steroids" to see how you can immediately
use the stuff finished so far.