[syslog-ng] [announce] patterndb project

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 18:03:29 CEST 2010

Shouldn't that go under the provider attribute?  My point with the
ID's vs UUID was that I prefer a numeric ID.  Just as with IP space,
we could provide a "number space" for local signatures.  For instance,
0 through 2,000,000,000 would be public space, and 2,000,000,000
through 2^32 would be private space.

I think the "opensshd" component would be assigned to the "name"
attribute, or something similar, or maybe would be the "class"
attribute.