[syslog-ng] syslog-ng performance tuning

Siem Korteweg Siem.Korteweg at qnh.nl
Fri Feb 12 19:09:44 CET 2010

Remi,

just to make sure. Do your ulimit settings allow you to spawn the p (1000)
processes in paralel?

Considering your test. Did each instance of the test program write it's own
unique lines and can you see whether some processes did not make it to syslog
or that all processes produced partial logging?

regards,

Siem Korteweg