[syslog-ng] syslog-ng v2.09

Clayton Dukes cdukes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:43:01 CET 2010

Also,
After looking at the documentation for 2.0, I see an option for:
spoof_source

I'm a bit confused here since I've always just used keep_hostname and
it seems to provide the correct source.
What does spoof_source provide that keep_hostname doesn't?

Doesn't keep_hostname replace the header with the original source
before forwarding it to the central syslog-ng server?