[syslog-ng] What testing has been done for the new features in open source version of syslog-ng version 3.x

Zoltán Pallagi pzolee at balabit.hu
Mon Feb 1 17:01:57 CET 2010

These tests which are in the "syslog-ng-ose/tests" directory are run
every time when we release a new version.

To see the importent differences between OSE and PE see the next pages:
http://www.balabit.com/network-security/syslog-ng/features/
http://www.balabit.com/network-security/syslog-ng/comparing/detailed/

For example, PE supports disk buffering, wildcard in file name, sending
logs from a windows host and so on.

For more details, contact our sales as I suggest you, please (basically,
this is a technical list).