[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.0.8, 3.0.9 not sending logs to centralized log host

Clayton Dukes cdukes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 22:59:30 CET 2010

Looks like you need to define UDP or TCP (or both) in your src statement.

Here's a short (hopefully helpful) link to a video for syslog-ng
configuration:
http://www.logzilla.info/SearchResults.asp?Cat=49

<http://www.logzilla.info/SearchResults.asp?Cat=49>Full disclosure, LogZilla
is my log analysis software, but hopefully the video helps.

Clayton Dukes