[syslog-ng] Microsoft SQL connect issue

Shawn Cannon shawn at shawncannon.com
Mon Dec 13 23:04:07 CET 2010

The only thing that I did not have selected for the sql user was to default
it to the database I wanted to use.  It defaulted to Master.  I changed that
and now all is well.  Kinda strange to have an option called database() if
it does not use that.

Shawn Cannon

IT Professional

http://www.shawncannon.com