[syslog-ng] Microsoft SQL connect issue

Shawn Cannon shawn at shawncannon.com
Mon Dec 13 20:15:18 CET 2010

Yes it was the same machine.  I will load wireshark and see.

Shawn Cannon | NW Systems Administrator, Sr.
SSCP, MCITP, VCP3/4, EMCISA
Gladiator Technology, A ProfitStars® Solution
11395 Old Roswell Rd | Alpharetta, GA 30009
Office: (877) GLADTECH x458190 | Fax: (678) 461-4625
Direct: (678) 242-4902 | Mobile: (678) 689-3700
Http://www.gladiatortechnology.com