[syslog-ng] Extra Lines Truncated

Patrick H. syslogng at feystorm.net
Thu Dec 2 01:50:45 CET 2010

When it see's a new line thats just "bar" it tries to parse it. It'll
end up parsing it with 'bar' being the hostname, and will give it a
default facility and default priority with a blank message text. Im not
sure what the default facility and priority end up being, but unless you
have a log rule which matches them and does something with them, they
will just get dropped.

-Patrick