[syslog-ng] hostname incorrect after upgrade to 3.1.2

w3euu w3euu at arrl.net
Wed Dec 1 22:52:19 CET 2010

That did it!  Thank you.  Somehow "bridge" got included in the hosts file
on the 127.0.0.1 line.  I must have done it, but don't know why I would
have ever done such a thing.  Simply removing bridge from the line
and restarting syslog-ng corected the problem.

I looked right at it earlier and didn't see it.

Thanks again for your help and your patience.

Lee