[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng uninstallation issue

Siem Korteweg Siem.Korteweg at qnh.nl
Wed Sep 30 10:44:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

when the specfile contains a separate entry for this directory in the %files
section, it will be removed upon removal of the rpm (when the directory is
empty). When the specfile does not contain this separate entry, the directory
will be created implicitly. In that case rpm does not "know" this directory
and will never remove it.

regards,

Siem Korteweg