[syslog-ng] Re : flags(final)

Michael J. Bauer mjbauer at eecs.tufts.edu
Fri Sep 25 16:46:54 CEST 2009

That flags(final) is in fact part of the log{} line.  The destination()
is also part of the log{} line, and appears on a line of its own because
of line wrap.  The log{} line is, in one line (and hoping to avoid wrap):

log { source(s_sys); filter(f_network_address_translation);
destination(d_network_address_translation); flags(final); };

The terminating }; is after flags(final);.  Neither of the real
destination{} lines contain flags(final).

MJB