[syslog-ng] jboss / syslog-ng

Joby Joba jobyjoba59 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 10:43:16 CEST 2009

Nice !
With this method, I can catch the log from jboss (thanks !!!).
I would like to make it a little better

I use the facility local6 because the loca7 was already in use.

In the log I "loose" the information like "INFO", "ERROR", etc ... that we
can find in the server.log file from jboss. Is there a way to keep this
information using syslog-ng ?

Thanks for your help

Yop