[syslog-ng] Invalid frame header; header=''

jnordwick jnordwick at allstontrading.com
Wed Oct 14 22:47:41 CEST 2009

RFC 5426 (over UDP) does not seem to describe the header that syslog-
ng keep complaining about. What I was able to tell from tcpdump is
that the message is prefixed with the number of bytes in the message
followed by a space (then the message with a terminating newline).

At least this seems to work for syslog-ng, but I am not sure how
compliant I am being.

-j