[syslog-ng] syslog-ng open source edition for intel basedx86_64 machine

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Mon Nov 30 11:06:59 CET 2009

Hi,

The proper solution would be to a release, which I wanted to do, but
since I still can't judge when I could do that, here's a link with 3.0.4
amd64 rpm, patched the same way as the previous client edition:

http://people.balabit.hu/bazsi/syslog-ng-3.0.4-1.rhel5.x86_64.rpm

Sorry, that it took so long.